Saturday, October 3, 2009

Metacommentary (7)

  • In making a case for medical use of marijuana, I'm not saying that it should be prescribed for everything, but in certain cases it is acceptable.
  • But my argument will do more than prove that one particular industrial chemical has certain toxic properties. In this article, i will also prove there is danger in using this industrial chemical.
  • My point about the national obsessions with sports reinforces the belief held by many athletes that they are celebrities.
  • I believe, therefore, that the war is completely justified. But let me back up and explain how I arrived at this conclusion. Tons of money is being put into this war to give Iraq there freedom, and many innocent people are dying. In this way, I came to believe that this war is a big mistake.

No comments:

Post a Comment